Such a beautiful resort! The grounds are beautiful, the beach is incredible, the accommodations were delightful, we had the best two days here and we'd go back again and again if the opportunity came up! Our bungalow was well appointed and we were very comfortable during our all too brief stay! Despite the fact that there are many bungalows, we had privacy and felt very comfortable sitting out on our balcony over the water. We thoroughly enjoyed getting into the water off our deck and spent several hours over two days swimming and snorkeling. There were lots of tropical fish and it was fun to swim amongst them! The water was clear and warm and the beaches were gorgeous! The outdoor shower on the deck was a nice touch, it was great to be able to shower off after getting out of the water.
We had burgers for lunch and they were pretty good. For dinner we ate at the outdoor restaurant, the service was good and the food was okay. We ordered the continental breakfast to be delivered to our bungalow and, while it was a little on the pricey side, it was a one time event and we thoroughly enjoyed dining out on our deck as the sun was coming up - a gorgeous way to enjoy one's breakfast!
We come from a country that has very strict smoking laws, so it was somewhat surprising to us that ashtrays were everywhere and people smoked during dinner, etc. It wouldn't deter us from going back, we're just not used to it so it came as a bit of a surprise!
This is a gorgeous resort, if you have the opportunity to stay here, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed. There are gorgeous swimming pools including an infinity pool, lots of lounges and beach towels, the staff were friendly and helpful - it's a beautiful resort in gorgeous surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia