That was our honey moon. And we really loved that hotel. Our bungalow was placed over water. Lagoon we had under was really beautiful with a lot of colorful fishes and some friendly sharks.
As a honbey moon gift we recieved from hotel a small bottle of champagne.
During our stay we were using a tennis court for playing and it's was free of charge. Food there was not so special but still good.
We did programm apnea with dolphins (swimming under watr with them). It's was nice but a little bit too expansive as we been sharing dolphin for 4 person. Then also we had problems with pictures they gave us after it. They didn't put on usb my husband's main pictures with dolphin.. And we were trying to contact dolphin center from out hometown to ask for that photos but nobody answer to us.. That's was only bad moment in our stay in this hotel.
Service was nice and was bungalow very clean and very beautiful. Stuff was kindly and helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia