We stayed here 5 nights on our honeymoon. A fantastic resort! We secured a beautiful beachside bungalow with our own private beach. Was lovely having the privacy and the greenery.
We decided to splurge on the one on one dolphin experience. Yes, very pricey. But a once in a life time experience which we have no regrets about.
The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Breakfast was great.
The fine dining restaurant was OK. BUT I suggest you visit the tour desk who have a list of nearby restaurants who will pick up/drop off free of charge. Local cuisine is out of this world and a memorable experience. We hired bikes from reception for one day and headed left out of the resort to Snack Mahana (10 min bike ride). By far the best mahi mahi.
Happy hour at the pool bar is a must too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia