We stayed at the InterContinental Moorea for four nights on our Honeymoon. Being Tahiti, most couples are on their honeymoon so do not expect any special treatment as you would at many other destinations. The only small hiccup we had was upon check in. We arrived early but were not able to check in until much later than anticipated (after normal check in time). Other than that, the experience was amazing. Breakfast was included in our package and we really enjoyed it. The beach is beautiful and we loved taking our coffee out to drink in the morning. We were pretty active on this portion of our trip. I would definitely recommend the 4x4 tour of the island through one of the tour groups. The bungalows are beautiful and the beds are comfy. The hotel has a nice location on the island and the grounds are well kept. The staff is nice and helpful but not the best I've seen. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia