I stayed here with my wife for a Honeymoon in a premium overwater bungalow. The scenery in Moorea is amazing - pretty much like nowhere else on Earth. We spent one night on the mainland in another hotel, and the Intercontinental Moorea was infinitely better. Having read some reviews here we were a bit weary of the food, but must say it was very nice. We did have two single beds pushed together but did not concern us too much. Snorkelling (compared to other Pacific Islands and Australia) isn't brilliant - but the rays & reef sharks we saw on the nearby motus were amazing. The Dolphin Centre is great but very expensive! My wife also had a spa treatment and said the massage was brilliant - though again not cheap. Overall we loved our honeymoon in Tahiti, and all but the fussiest travellers should enjoy their time in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia