We went for our Honeymoon for 3 nights. The grounds are very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are well kept. We had an end bungalow #108. It had really great views. The bathrooms are great! It had a huge square shower head and an old fashioned clawfoot tub. The bed was sooooo comfortable we had a hard time getting up. Pillow top bed with angel soft sheets and comforter. The only complaint we had is that there is a public doc at the end which allows visitors or who ever wants to take a stroll and look at the view from there. People could right into our bungalow when the curtains are open, not allowing for much privacy. I think the entire bungalow doc should be made private for only those who have a bungalow. Perhaps a gate at the beginning only allowing guest with a key. Just our personal opinion.
We had the breakfast buffet included which was a good size and delicious. Dinners were ok and not much to choose from. The on site travel staff was great! Very friendly and helpful. We did the ATV tour which was spectacular! Amazing views. Our tour guide was great, although I feel very bad because I forget his name. We also went shopping but had to pay per person to take a shuttle. Not much to choose for for stores.
What we loved most about the Hotel was that it was very peaceful. In the morning we would go on our private doc (6am due to our time change) and lay out in the sun. It was so amazing, so tranquil. The only other thing that could have been a little better is to have a little more cultural entertainment there. Maybe there was and we missed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, is the very definition of a romantic South Seas escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel Papetoai
- Sheraton Moorea
- Moorea Sheraton
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa French Polynesia