We stayed here for 3 nights to recover from the red eye from LA before boarding our cruise.. We had a garden bungalow which was very roomy, clean and great access to the rest of the facilities. Loved the private spa built into the deck.
It was great to be able to use the Hilton's snorkeling equipment, paddle boards and kayaks. What was supposed to be relaxing turned into a "weekend warrior" competition with other family members. We had to try it all!!!
My only complaint would be the breakfast seating situation. One of the waitresses was very surly. Our first morning we were seated overlooking the trash heap on the side of the hotel.
I would definitely recommend the Salad Nicoise that was served by the pool restaurant. Dinner in the main restaurant was acceptable, but the wine served was atrocious. The concierge did recommend another restaurant located on Cook's Bay that we visited and the food was outstanding.
Our stay at the Hilton was a perfect prelude to a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, is the very definition of a romantic South Seas escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel Papetoai
- Sheraton Moorea
- Moorea Sheraton
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa French Polynesia