We visited,Moorea in Sept2013 and our Spa experience was great and the Spa was not dirty as a reviewer below wrote. It is not the Four Seasons but our room was beautiful, clean and a great ! The bed was comfortable and the linens were new as well as our comforter! The breakfast was wonderful and we never had a rude person ( we were there in Sept 2011 too and are returning this September again).
It is too bad they missed out on the dinner at the steak house as they have a new chef and the food was wonderful and they even had home made at the resort sorbets that were to die for!
Moorea is a special place - . We also travel to Rangiroa for diving and are so glad to end our trip in Moorea - Bora Bora has up scale hotels but not the serenity and the snorkeling is better in Moorea. There is more to do in Moorea and it is less commercialized.
You won't be disappointed in a stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, is the very definition of a romantic South Seas escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel Papetoai
- Sheraton Moorea
- Moorea Sheraton
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa French Polynesia