Just arrived back after spending 5 nights at the Hilton in an over water bungalow (number 69). Having stayed at various other islands in the South Pacific, Moorea is far more developed than anywhere else I have ever stayed. I'm not quite sure what some people expect from the South Pacific? This isn't the USA and people should be prepared for that. The quality of the overall accomodation is excellent. The buffet breakfast was outstanding, and so was the food at Ari Vahine. We had a bottle of champagne delivered shortly after arriving, which was a lovely surprise. If I had one gripe, it was the fact that the grill bar was not open in the evenings, which only gave us the choice of two places to eat, Ari Vahine or the Toatea crepe bar. Our meals were included in our package, so we did not eat outside the hotel.
Staff were helpful and friendly, and always polite.
Would have liked to stay longer!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel Papetoai
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel
- Sheraton Moorea
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort
- Moorea Sheraton
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa French Polynesia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, is the very definition of a romantic South Seas escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.