We spent 4 nights in an overwater bungalow in January 2013. The location and the setting of the hotel is brilliant. The bungalows are well equipped and the lagoon perfect for snorkeling.
The breakfast however is far from 5*: very poor coffee, almost no cheese and cold meats, the birds having a feast on the cereals and the bread. The bungalows were cleaned in the afternoon which left us with unmade beds and uncleaned bathrooms for most of day. The food in the resort was quite poor too - at its best maybe average - not worth the money paid for it.
All in all however - regardless of the poor breakfast and food - the resort is beautiful surrounded with lush mountains and the lagoon.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel Papetoai
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel
- Sheraton Moorea
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort
- Moorea Sheraton
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa French Polynesia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, is the very definition of a romantic South Seas escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Amex, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.