This being our first trip to the french polynesian islands, we did our research...with the help of Chloe from Tahiti travel planners....we were not disappointed.
The Hilton was a great hotel (smaller than the four seasons bora bora) and was just what we needed for the first leg of our vacation. The staff, service, accommodations, food was excellent. Our son loved the crepes! We were close to everything....the beach the restaurants...was nice not to have to walk too far....
We stayed in a villa with a plunge pool and the room was beautiful (little uncomfortable with no real separation of bathroom and bedroom...) but all worked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, is the very definition of a romantic South Seas escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Hotel Papetoai
- Sheraton Moorea
- Moorea Sheraton
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa French Polynesia