“Excellent Ending to Every Night” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Toatea Crepes Restaurant & Bar

Toatea Crepes Restaurant & Bar
BP 1005 | Hotel Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, Papetoai 98728, French Polynesia
689-551111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Papetoai
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Built over a natural aquarium, the Toatea Restaurant & Bar appears to float on water and offers sweeping views over the lagoon and Moorea's majestic peaks. The Toatea features a la carte menu of Brittany Crepes. The only overwater Restaurant & Bar in French Polynesia. Open every evenings.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Excellent Ending to Every Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Toatea Crepe Bar, or to us, Chef Claude's Crepe Bar, was truly the cherry on top of our stay at the Hilton. Not only were the crepes, both savory and sweet, delicious to the last bite, but the service unforgettable. Seated at the bar in the middle of the lagoon, the sea surrounding you, you cannot but indulge. And the help allows you to do just that!
I had my own crepe making lesson, and I was instructed by Chef Claude himself how to make a crepe from start to finish. He is such a welcoming, warm and friendly man who was as enthused to meeting us as we were.

Definitely a well deserved visit - a nightly one on our part.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Spectacular food and staff, very welcoming and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am here on my honeymoon all the way from Kuwait. The crepe bar sounded like a splendid idea as a dessert, however, it turned out they also serve salty crepes which made my dinner. I had tried the carnivore crepe and the beef sauce just hit the spot. My wife and I had a really fun time with the staff and French Chef! We took pics and they were kind enough to even gave her a crash course Nutella crepe lesson. I highly recommend it for all visiting Moorea.

Danville
“YOU MUST VISIT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I came here during our honeymoon...and hands down BEST FOOD WE HAD OUR ENTIRE TIME WHILE IN MOOREA!! We ate at all the restaurants at our resort and stopped here on our last night and wished we would have enjoyed dinner here *each* night. The staff , especially "Claude" (our crepes chef), was absolutely amazing. We each enjoyed a glass of wine and were lucky enough to get a photo with the Claude, that prepared our delicious meal. We are here on our honeymoon, and this is the most romantic, peaceful place we ate dinner. The best food we have had on Moorea!! If you are looking for the peaceful, romantic dinner you must eat here. And if you are lucky enough you might get to see all of the sharks swim below us during dinner like we did. We got some great photos!! What a wonderful evening!

New York City, New York
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Love, love, love this place!!! My husband and I recently stayed at the Hilton Moorea for our honeymoon. We would to the Toatea Crepes Bar every night after dinner for a drink and some crepes!! We met some great couples there and the bar had wonderful staff!! We loved coming here to cap off the night. DELICIOUS crepes I must add. At times we would also go before dinner to watch the sunset and feeding of the sharks and rays. Such an awesome view and highly recommended to visit if you are staying at the Hilton.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

At Toatea they really know how to make you feel welcome!
Chef Claud makes the best crepes ever, he and his team give great service.
The food might seem to be a little strange combination......but give it a try, I promise you'll not be disappointed!!!
While having dinner the sharks are swimming around underneath you (and all other tropical sea life) it gives it a special touch!
Just go try, you'll love it!!!