“Relaxing stay with most gracious hosts” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Alaya Verde

You added Alaya Verde to your Saves list
Alaya Verde
4.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   355 Ringtail Creek Rd, Ringtail Creek, Noosa, Queensland 4565, Australia   |
Brisbane, Australia
“Relaxing stay with most gracious hosts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were looking for a nice relaxing getaway, and we got that and then some. We were greeted with a warm welcome, and lovely smile from mikaela and some tasty macaroons! From the beautiful rooms, to the lovely bush land setting, we couldn't have asked for a better stay. The weather was a bit wet during our stay, so we didn't make use of the beautiful pool, but spent many an hour on the day bed overlooking the pool, enjoying the shared kitchen/lounge area of this luxurious b&b and starting our days with the most glorious breakfasts we were treated to by mikaela. We especially enjoyed getting to know our host and had lots of lovely conversations learning about her life as a pastry chef in Paris. Only 20 mins by car to noosa- if you are looking to have some down time and spend it in lovely surrounds with most accommodating hosts- spoil yourself and stay at alaya verde.

Room Tip: We stayed in the green room which was lovely-it has a large comfortable bathroom which you can acces...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
AlayaVerde, Owner at Alaya Verde, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy you enjoyed Mikaela's company and her host abilities.

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

A anniversary special... this place had all that we needed, peace, time for ourselves and the best luxury. The custom dinner was really nice. Not to forget the kangaroos visiting right next the room.

I hope return for sure... Great place overall

Room Tip: A SUV recommended for the drive.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Murwillumbah, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Wow, where to even start. :)
I am on my journey back home from a three night stay at Alaya Verde and I am already missing everything about the place. My partner Tim, took me here for a suprise get-away and not knowing what to expect- I am left more than smiling. From the moment of walking in, we were welcomed openly and I was immediately struck by the attention to detail, openness of the space and the luxurious yet homely feel.
Staying in the Gold room, I felt like a queen. The room was fresh, beautiful space (with a great view of local birds and nature) amazing walk in wardrobe, super comfy bed and not to forget the open bathroom and outside spa bath. Pure bliss.

In terms of hospitality Gina and Duncan are possibly the most wonderful hosts Ive met, with great warmth, creativity and inspiration. Morning Breakfasts are scrumptious and Gina's juices and teas are super yummy.

We look forward to heading back again soon.

B&T

Room Tip: Gold Room was truly amazing.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Currumbin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

In an amazing location set amongst an idyllic backdrop, I booked the Gold room for my girlfriend and I. It was my intention to propose and I couldn't have wished for a more beautiful setting. The evenings come alive with wildlife from kangaroos grazing to the frog chorus and with great star scapes we really felt we were in paradise.
Gina and Duncan really made us feel extremely special. The food and service that they provided was exceptional and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Our time at Alaya Verde was so incredible that we are even considering having our wedding here.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing but i booked the gold room which was incredible! the shower which opens out to...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

London, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a thoroughly enjoyable time. The hosts, Duncan and Gina, made us feel very as welcome as though we were visiting friends.

The location was perfect for us - close enough to Noosa to head in for dinner, but far enough away to be a tranquil spot. We will definitely be back next we are in the area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Duncan and Gina are amazing. We have stayed with them twice - second time was the night of our wedding. Breakfast is amazing and they are extremely generous with food intolerances. Produce is fresh from their garden and locally sourced, completely organic! Will forever be returning

• Stayed September 2013
Palm Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The beauty of Alaya Verde, the environment, the way that I was welcomed by Gina & Duncan and the wholesome food that was served where nourishing on so many levels.

I have stayed at Alaya Verde many times because one my very first visit, it became what felt like a sanctuary away from the crazy busy-ness of life and business...a place where I could go to relax, recoup and regroup.

I have stayed in 7 star Hotels around the world yet none of them enabled me to experience the ease which I felt each time I stayed at Alaya Verde.

Even through I have stayed here on my own for the purpose of unwinding and having a break, I know it would also be a beautiful environment for a special event like a wedding, time away with a group of friend or to do some business MasterMinding.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Alaya Verde? Share your experiences!