“My Slice of Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Southern River B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gosnells
Southern River B&B
You added Southern River B&B to your Saves list
20b Greenhood court, Gosnells, Western Australia 6110, Australia   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Gosnells B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“My Slice of Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

Due to a recent transfer to Perth for work I decided to stay at the Sothern River B&B for 17 days before my rental accommodation was available. I can simply say it was the best decision I have ever made!
The owners Sue and Don were warm and friendly and made me feel not just at home but as if I was part of their family. I moved to Perth alone as my family had to remain in Adelaide for 3 weeks. Every night I returned from work I was always greeted with a warm hello and on many occasions I sat having long chats about things to see and do around Perth, once my wife arrived. The accommodation was very clean and tidy and well-appointed (better than any hotel could provide). This B&B is not just about just a place to stay, it’s a little slice of heaven in Perth, so whether you are planning a long stay or a short visit this is the place you want to be.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

Don and Sue run a very friendly and helpful service,,the B and B is a seperate house
which is very comfortable with all the amenities and a full kitchen where you can cook your own food if you want to.I beleive during the warmer weather you can also use their swimming pool . The location is good being only 20minutes from the centre of Perth and they are at the end of a cul de sac which makes it a very quiet.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Southern River B&B? Share your experiences!