We stayed at this hotel whilst in Geneva. During peak traffic it was around a 30 minute drive from the centre.
- Hotel offered free wifi which had good strength throughout the hotel. In the seating area there are an arrangement of free tea/coffee/water beverages
- For me, check in was fast and easy but later on in the evening I saw a large queue waiting to be served.
- Breakfast was continential. Bonus was being able to press oranges yourself for freshly squeezed juice.
- Rooms were a little small (double would struggle to fit 2 people plus luggage) and were comfortable.
- No iron/ironing board available in the room. You need to leave a deposit with reception and take them back to your room. Iron was very basic.
- Only two other restaurants close by (in the shopping complex), but there is a supermarket very close by which a range of snacks
- There is a swimming pool and fitness centre that you're entitled to use but I cannot comment on any additional price or quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ibis Styles Saint Julien en Genevois Vitam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.