“Farewell Dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of GateKeeper

GateKeeper
2569 Dobbin Rd | Holiday Inn Westbank, West Kelowna, British Columbia V4T 2J6, Canada
+1 250-768-8879
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
West Kelowna, Canada
“Farewell Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would like to commend the Chef and his staff for the wonderful meal they served us . 23 friends went and we could not ask for anything better. The setting was beautiful decorated tables,fresh flowers roses no less, farewell good luck balloons candles. It was more than we had expected. The food came out quickly and each dish was perfect. We had a variety of meals and everyone was pleased with their choice. Would also like to thank Fay our hostess and server for her wonderful service and arranging of this party. We will all certainly be going back for birthdays and other special occasions. Thank you to Chef Warren Hiebert for making this a memorable occasion for our friends.

West Kelowna, Canada
“Meat Heaven !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went there with my fiancé for our anniversary and we both had a craving for steaks and that craving was definitely taken care of. Both of our steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted great. A Classical steakhouse which is rare in our super trendy corner of Canada, when you step in the door, you will be in meat heaven.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Perfectly delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here the last night! I had the ribeye and he had the salmon! We were both impressed with the meal and will definitely be returning on our next trip ! It was super delicious, looked great and tasted just as good

Nelson, Canada
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Warning...stay away from the beef carpaccio. This was by far the worst I have ever experienced. I am a fan when it is done right. Not here....not even close. The presentation was terrible....imagine raw strips of beef ala stir fry piled on arugula and soaked in truffle oil... Zero attention to detail...missing ingredients. The shaved Parmesan was absent...the solution was a container of grated cheese. It was served with lousy bread...barely toasted. Pretty sure the kitchen was checked out... I ordered what I thought was a simple dish at 7:50 pm.... The kitchen closes at 8 pm( should have been a sign itself) Over All.....a giant goose egg ...save yourself the $ and go else where

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“Great service and breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Friends and I went for an impromptu brunch on may30. We were impressed from beginning to the end of our eating experience. We were greeted by the door by Fay a very warm and welcoming host, who guided us to a lovely table, that also accommodated my baby, who promptly got comfortable in his high chair. Crayons, coloring pages and drinks soon followed, that kept our short wait for our orders very pleasant for both kids and adults. Most of us ordered the value breakfast meals, which was delicious and filling. My little guy got a wonderful bowl of fresh fruit and eggs. He was very happy! We will definitely visit again. Service was top notch - thanks Fay, food was yum- good value for money!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Corrina S, Manager at GateKeeper, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you 197Auscan for your review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit! Fay will be waiting for your next drop by!

Cheers,