a family friend recommended that we stay at the cove lakeside resort and it was one of the best family trips I have ever been on.Having a 8 month old child on a trip can be quite hectic but all the activities at the cove made is effortless to keep the little one occupied . the whole weekend was relaxation and unbeatable food at "Bonfire". the rooms were great the staff more then helpful and the overall experience was top shelf. thanks for the great weekend we're defiantly makeing this a yearly trip .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside's 95 one, two and three-bedroom suites feature a warm and inviting waterfront traditional luxury design with full designer kitchens, fireplaces and private balconies with marvelous views. A vacation at The Cove Lakeside Resort ensures all the delights of Okanagan Valley within an exclusive setting away from the more crowded resorts. Enjoy a swim in one of our lakefront pools or take a stroll along our private beach. Host an evening barbecue or gather round a firepit for cocktails and s'mores at sunset. Delight in innovative cuisine at The Bonfire or sip a glass of wine on the waterfront patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna