We slept one night (part of a business trip) in this resort. We arrived at 01:00 in the morning after a long flight from Whitehorse in to Kelowna airport. We were greeted by a friendly staff member that checked us in in less than 30 seconds. We entered our huge room which containing everything possible you might need during a comfortable stay. Nothing to complain about.
If you go for an extended holiday stay or romantic getaway, get a lake view. Otherwise for a business trip the ‘other’ side of the hotel is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside's 95 one, two and three-bedroom suites feature a warm and inviting waterfront traditional luxury design with full designer kitchens, fireplaces and private balconies with marvelous views. A vacation at The Cove Lakeside Resort ensures all the delights of Okanagan Valley within an exclusive setting away from the more crowded resorts. Enjoy a swim in one of our lakefront pools or take a stroll along our private beach. Host an evening barbecue or gather round a firepit for cocktails and s'mores at sunset. Delight in innovative cuisine at The Bonfire or sip a glass of wine on the waterfront patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna