We stayed as a family in this resort, utilizing a 2 bdrm w/ kitchen suite. The rooms were well appointed, the kitchen was spacious, and the sitting area complete with a fire-place was very nice & relaxing. We also ate at the restaurant which was nice, used the outdoor hot-tub, and worked out at the gym. While the location of The Cove is a bit outside of Westbank/Kelowna, it is quiet and relaxing ~ which I felt was worth it! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside's 95 one, two and three-bedroom suites feature a warm and inviting waterfront traditional luxury design with full designer kitchens, fireplaces and private balconies with marvelous views. A vacation at The Cove Lakeside Resort ensures all the delights of Okanagan Valley within an exclusive setting away from the more crowded resorts. Enjoy a swim in one of our lakefront pools or take a stroll along our private beach. Host an evening barbecue or gather round a firepit for cocktails and s'mores at sunset. Delight in innovative cuisine at The Bonfire or sip a glass of wine on the waterfront patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna