“BEST FISH AND CHIPS IN B.C !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Seafood
Kelowna, Canada
“BEST FISH AND CHIPS IN B.C !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My Daughter and I eat here on a weekly basis .....That should be enough but its not ,this is the Best fish and chips you will get anywhere in B.C. and trust me I have tried them ALL The fish is so thick and so tasty not greasy at all and the batter is light and fresh !! The staff are friendly and will even go out of their way to make some batter crisp for my Daughter no charge real fish and chippies will know what this is ! Do yourself a HUGE favor and try it !!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bothell, Washington
“Best Fish and Chips in B.C.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Didn't know where to stop for lunch, but we saw a sign for fish and chips and stopped at Buy the Sea which sells fish, really good looking fish. We ordered 2 pieces of cod to share between us, and they brought it out in 2 baskets each with a piece of fish and fries. I thought that was really cool. The breading is just right, really light and the fries were awesome. Great service, Great food. If I lived in Kelowna, I'd be here all the time. The fish they had for sale looked stellar.

• Visited July 2013