We stayed in this resort for a weekend getaway. The resort is gorgeous. The unit we stayed in was well equipped and the kitchen had everything required to cook full meals (although there were too many great restaurants in the area to eat in). We found the staff very friendly and helpful, providing us with great information on which vineyards were must sees. We arrived just before the pool was closing and the staff allowed us to use the pool for an additional 30 minutes which was a great start to our stay. I highly recommend this resort if you are in the Kelowna area. We will definitely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off Hwy 97S. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna