We spent one week at this well maintained resort from September 10 - 16, 2013. It is located in a residential area on the West side of the lake and about a six minute drive from downtown Kelowna. Suite 300 (1500 sq., ft) was our home away from home and it had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, in-suite laundry, fridge, stove, dishwasher, well equipped kitchen, dining table which sat 8, private balcony off suite with BBQ and a killer view of the lake and another huge table. The staff were wonderful and very helpful with any questions we had.
Our friends drove in from Surrey for a few days and we went to the following restaurants for dinner: The Fixx (was excellent and we went twice). It is a tiny place so reservations are a must. Raudz another excellent choice for dinner (right next to The Keg on Water Street in downtown Kelowna).
I have included some pictures of the Casa Loma. This is a family friendly resort (no pets) and in the summer time it would be a perfect spot for a family vacation. September was wonderful for my husband and I because the resort changes pace and it was a relaxing haven. You really could not go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off Hwy 97S. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna