I stayed here with my kids, and we could have moved here. We stayed in the cottages that are detached, and the unit we stayed in felt like we were the first ones to stay there. Very clean and fully furnished. We had a very nice view of the lake and enjoyed eating on our private patio. This resort also has tennis courts, basketball hoops, putting green, pool/hot tub and hiking trail that is very nice. It is only a 5 minute drive to downtown Kelowna for all your shopping and dining needs.Truly one of nicest places that I have stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off Hwy 97S. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna