“Great Gewurztraminer!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 778-755-5550
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1978, Sarwan Gidda and his family have been growing grapes in the Okanagan Valley. Our Winery is situated on the south eastern slope of a 60 million year of dormant volcano - Boucherie Mountain. Our wines are made from 100% BC grown grapes and are BCVQA approved. Come visit our expansive tasting counter and unique gift stop!
Brampton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Great Gewurztraminer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband took me to "Raudz" on a recent trip to Kelowna and I ordered this white wine from their menu. It is amazing and when we returned from our trip to Vancouver Island today, I insisted on driving over to the Volcanic Hills Winery to buy a few bottles to take back to Toronto with us. There were also some displays of giftware, some items that were unique and I've never seen in retail stores before so I had to but a few items to start my Christmas shopping!...... a very enjoyable experience!

Visited September 2012

Prince Albert
9 attraction reviews
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We live in Saskatchewan and last year visited Volcanic Hills on our yearly fall vacation to the Okanagan. Since then we have had a case of wine shipped to our home. It was incredibly easy, just an email with our request and within a few days we had the product at our door. The price was great, freight costs very reasonable, and this year when we travel back in October we will visit in person and make our selections. Definately a "to do" stop when we are in the area.

Visited November 2011
Bobby G, Owner at Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for the great feedback. I am glad you enjoy our wines. When you stop in to the wineshop in Octomber pleae ask for me. I would like to thank you in person.

Regards,

Bobby Gidda
Proprietor
Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
Whitby, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“an unexpected surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

we stopped in on the way to brunch at another winery. were quite impressed with the quality of the wines and the friendliness of the staff. the local cherries were a treat as well. one of my favorite Pinot Noirs.

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, BC
7 attraction reviews
“Our favourite winery of the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were impressed with the friendliness of the employees and the selection of items to purchase, not only did we purchase wine they also had fresh cherries and peaches for sale. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful during the tasting.

This was our favourite winery of the day!

Visited September 2012
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
17 attraction reviews
“went with a group of ladies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

The shop was fun I bought a gift for my son there. My girlfriends tasted all the different wines. Service was courteous and polite.

Visited April 2012