“Organic winery” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
canada
“Organic winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

This was our first time visiting Kalala. I was referred by my brother in law who raved about the Chardonnay. This winery offered comparable prices to other wines that are not organic. it is not fancy like Mission HIll or Quails gate but the wine is very good. I am happy with the wine I purchased and will return to visit again. I especially liked that the money we paid for tasting the ice wines goes towards building a school in their home country.

Visited October 2011

Sarsota
3 attraction reviews
“Best Icewine on Earth !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The Chardonnay Icewine alone is worth the trip. I normally find ice wine too sweet but this is Chardonnay Icewine and it's incredible. Gold Medal Champ at world wine contest.

Peachland, Canada
“Small winery with big heart”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

My wife and I have visited Kalala during the Victoria Day long weekend. What a gem. Great organic wines, really passionate, helpful and knowledgeable staff. It was a real treat meeting the proprietor/winemaker. We learned a lot about grape growing, winemaking and wine tasting. All time favorite the Chard Icewine. No wonder it has a gold medal from France. Will definitely recommend to all our friends and will visit again. Will be looking for Kalala wines in our local wine store.

Visited May 2011