“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Lloydminster
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great Thai food, nice atmosphere, friendly service. Really liked the menu, lots to choose from. Quaint place, family run business, authentic Thai food, even the beer!

Visited December 2012

Canada
“A Great Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had avoided the Thai Fusion for quite awhile because of the name ...I have spent a lot of time in Thailand and truly appreciate authentic Thai food ...I was expecting some mish-mash of Asian food, but decided to finally give it a try ...SOOOO glad I did! As soon as I entered the resturant a big smile came across my face ...I saw Luke, a familiar face that worked at the Siam Orchid before it relocated to Vernon. The food was both authentic and excellent. Even though it's across town for me, it's well worth the trip! The service is outstanding ...I highly recommend Thai Fusion if you want an authentic taste of Thailand!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Penticton
“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

It is a small restaurant with 12 tables. Lunch menu was $10.00. Great price included soup , spring roll and rice. I found the soup was tasteless ( carrott . celery and bok choy) I had green currie chicken ( Lots of different vegetables but again not much flavour). I had a thai iced lemon tea for $3.50. It was tall and refreshing and had a nice flavour

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“Best Thai food I have had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stopped by Thai Fusion on my way to Kelowna from Penticton as a last minute decision, and I am sure glad I did! We went at 5:00, so there was just our table and another couple waled in after. Service was great and the food was amazing. We ordered a curry dish and a cashew stirfry that I can't stop thinking about! Each dish came with rice at no extra charge. Our server filled out waters halfway through the meal even though we still had water in our glasses, but since our dishes were spicy, we both really appreciated this. The vegetables were extremely fresh and you could tell that all ingredients were very fresh. I would highly recommend this restaurant and would drive the 20km to go there before I would go downtown to eat.

• Visited September 2012