“Noisy restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

British Columbia, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Noisy restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Their chicken stir fry is quite good. We went there for dinner with six friends, and had trouble with our conversation, because the other diners were so loud. Other than that the dinner was reasonable.

Penticton, Canada
“great course - extremely rude and terrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The golf shop was disorganized and rude. The several errors that they made resulted in our start time being delayed by over 30 minutes. Not only did they charge us wrong, they did not direct us that we were to start on the back 9 rather than the front 9 when we purchase a breakfast package. The back 9 is definitely not as nice as the front 9. Then they gave us a car when we asked for pull carts so this had to be switched as we had 3 people golfing. And they forgot to give us our breakfast receipt so we had to straighten that out. The response of the man at the pro shop was that "everyone knows what to do". We said you are assuming that we have been here before.

I initially called the director of golf (Dean Claggett) over 2 weeks ago and then made another 2 follow up calls before he contacted me. (so much for the 24 - 48 hour conflict resolution they advertise on their site). He stated that his staff contacted him 15 minutes after we started golfing and told him we were rude. I stated of course they did as we said we were going to talk to the manager. Dean Claggett was also rude and put the owness on what he was told was our behaviour as described by his staff.

I don't know where customer service has gone anymore. It used to be when a customer called in it was usually for a good reason and one that a company would want to resolve and make the customer feel better so that they continue to be a customer. Not anymore - it seems the service industry shrugs off rudeness by their staff in blamining the customer. If we were anoid righfully so with all the mistakes and attitude of the staff in the pro shop. But we were not rude and we certainly did not deserve the brush off by the staff or the manager (Dean Claggett). We will not golf there ever again and we will make sure that we tell everyone else about our experience with the golf course!

West Kelowna, Canada
35 attraction reviews
“Great good - decent golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Must give credit and compliments to the presentation and food at the 19th Hole. Excellent taste, service, value.
The golf course is interesting and adequate - although certainly not the challenge nor ambiance of many others in the Valley. However it is well maintained and a pleasant round of golf - especially for couples.

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Food Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'll separate my food and golf review as you don't have to do both. I first attended a catered event here back in 2011ish. The food was amazing then. Then recently when I saw a groupon come up for the restaurant I couldn't click the buy button fast enough.

I took my wife for a little "date" without the kids to use our groupon. We had reservations which I recommend as the place was full. They have TVs playing sports, a great view of the golf course and a really up-scale atmosphere. I had the opportunity to chat with the bartender who is one of the most sociable bartenders I've ever talked to. The waiter was also cherry and very pleasant. I couldn't think of a better place to bring a significant other for a formal date.

I got the sirloin steak. I would have preferred a bolder sauce, but don't get me wrong it was still very, very good.

My only complain is the cost, I'd never go here if it wasn't for the groupon deal, it's just not in the budget.

Visited April 2013
Chilliwack, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great Golf & food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Even though we had rain on the first 9 holes after some food on the patio the sun came out and the final 9 holes were great. Great course with some very good views of the lake and Westbank

Visited July 2012