“Always a pleasure” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Have visited many times and always found the food excellent. Service can be slow even when quiet but with tapas I'm always happier taking my time over several dishes. Will continue to visit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Barcelona, Spain
“Expensive,Poor Service, I Feel Ripped Off...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

A place full of people from Madeira, pretending to be Spanish, serving cheap products at stupid prices...Bland food. For the amount of time they'r open, i thought it would be quality. Nop, I was just wrong..
Close the doors, get back on that rocking boat of yours, go learn what real TAPAS is, then come back.
DISGUSTING!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London
“Dull and bland food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was expecting this place to be really impressive, its been there for years and is always busy, the staff are all Spanish speakers and conversed fluently with my Spanish friend, sadly the service was slapdash and the food was probably the most disappointing I've ever had, it was tasteless and boring. I don't think the chefs had heard of seasoning and the artichokes tasted of water. Even the chilli chorizo had no fire.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid this Restaurant! ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have been going past this restaurant for years and always wanted to try it. We visited on a Friday night, it seemed lively with a good atmosphere, but after ordering expensive Tapas from the menu and hour later there was no sign of our food? There are lots of so called waiters that just walk around looking at each other. They apologised and brought us our food. It's consisted of sauces that tasted of Heinz Tomato Sauce , I couldn't tell the fish from the chicken that tasted very cheap and of fat! It was the worst tasting food iv have ever eaten.
A complete rip off , I don't know how their still open !!!!!

Hilllingdon, Middlesex
“Won't be returning!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I've put a negative review on trip advisor but we were so disappointed with this restaurant. We were initially seated by the draughty entrance so asked for another table further into the restaurant as I feel the cold. The waitress grudgingly moved us without saying a word. This restaurant crams the diners in so tight that they couldn't get to serve and clean the tables without stretching across other tables. We had the set meal and it was ok. That's all I can say about this place. Won't bother returning.

• Visited April 2014