“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Richmond

You added Premier Inn London Richmond to your Saves list
Premier Inn London Richmond
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   136 - 138 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond-upon-Thames TW9 2JZ, England   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Booked 3 rooms for two nights during the Olympics for grandparents, parents and 3 kids. New hotel, so as you would expect everything was new, clean and working. The connecting rooms we had requested were not available immediately, but the young lady working Reception made sure we got what we needed. We ate in the bar twice and had no complaints about the food. Breakfast each day was excellent. Great location (10 minutes from the station); quiet, with secure parking.

..... so, so far another standard good review of a new hotel.... but...... the big thing that makes the difference is the people. The staff at this hotel were without exception extremely friendly and helpful - and then some. On our last night our 8 year old son discovered the torn and worn out blanket he has slept with since birth was missing. It had been mixed up with the laundry and had disappeared while the room was serviced and we were out. Understandable that it could be mistaken for a rag and thrown out... but the staff were WONDERFUL about looking for it; with Daniel and I even working our way through the hotel laundry bins looking for it... twice! The blanket showed up when Claudia (our housekeeper) arrived for work the next morning and headed straight to the dumpsters to retrieve it. Amazing understanding and help that we couldn't have expected, but we (and especially our son) were delighted and grateful to receive. Above and beyond!

We will definitely be returning. This hotel is a "no-brainer" choice for families visiting London.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Dorset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Myself and my family stayed for a couple of nights during the olympics.
Firstly I really would like to sing the praises of all the staff here, particularly Rosie, Callum and Aneil, who really were extremely polite, friendly and helpful right from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. Especially when i managed by pure luck to get some last minute olympic tickets everone couldn't have been more helpful with printing off my tickets, finding tube times and allowing us to leave our baggage whilst we we at the olympic park, even though we'd already checked. Thank you guys!!!

Our room was a family room facing the back of the bulding. Bed was comfy, there was adjustable air con which was great as it was extremely hot outside. Shower was powerful and everything was very clean and spotless.

We ate in the restaurant 3 times. Breakfast was plentiful and alot of variety. We we're very impressed with the quality of the evening meals,and the service of the bar staff.

Overall we give this top marks and left very impressed with the quality of the rooms and service, and friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stay with PI often new hotel you would never have known fantastic service especially from Sasha and Freddie. Great rooms great position here for Olympics got to all venues really easy. Dinner and breakfast really well cooked could not do enough for you. Then spoiled came down for breakfast 6-30 on Sat only to be told very rudely I had got it all wrong then told I had stormed off I went to get a card when shown to very rude young man he said which girl give you that? how dd he know it was a girl, would like to say a lot more but still to upset especially paying for 2 breakfasts and only having time for toast willnwe use again?

Room Tip: our room was at front on main road didnt hear a thing
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Wexford, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed at recently opened Premier Inn Richmond on recent trip to London for Olympics stayed in family room 2 adults 2 kids. Just what was required - good bed ( no street noise) , bathroom and great value breakfast - kids u16 eat free! at reasonable cost. Ten minute walk to Underground - good selection of restaurants nearby. Speedy check in / out - staff very friendly & efficient. Good parking . Would recommend to families visting London.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Too often when I arrive at a hotel, the staff seem very occupied in doing everything except welcoming me. Not so at this hotel - the receptionist genuinely seemed pleased to see me and remembered I had called shortly before hand in a panic because I could not find the hotel (my fault not theirs). The warm reception was continued in the bar later where I had a drink. The whole place was very clean and the room more spacious and well appointed than I had anticipated.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back would probably be quieter than those on the main road
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed here recently as I was attending a course nearby. At the age of sixty it was the first time I'd ever stayed in a hotel on my own! I was extremely impressed with the hotel, it's location and the staff. The cleanliness was obvious throughout the hotel, the room was spotless and comfortable. I cannot fault the experience of my three night stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Very nice stay. Extremely clean and also very quiet. Good night sleep. A million times better in every way than Travelodge. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. Will be back. Walking distance to Richmond.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Premier Inn London Richmond? Share your experiences!