“Good Food and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Hampton
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a Valentine meal at this restaurant and we were impressed by the food. Our bruschetta was very nice and fresh, my husband appreciated his spaghetti Carbonara didn't contain any cream. My pasta dish rigattoni Etna was good, but I found that a pool of olive oil a the bottom made it taste a little bit too heavy. The wine was average, the service friendly and attentive, would go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Very old fashioned”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Noisy and jolly on a Saturday night, but that would not have been a problem if the food had been any good. I had the 'ravioli of the day' which was meant to be stuffed with crab. Three or four tough discs of partially cooked pasta enclosed a thin layer of something not very interesting. The whole covered with a very basic tomato sauce with a few prawns floating in it - no attempt to make it look nice, not even a sprig of parsley. No side dishes or other accompaniments, and all for more than £10. My companion had some pallid messy looking fish, and ordered as a side something that sounded delicious, a kind of ratatouille with pine nuts. A tiny tea cup of pallid water vegetable matter, with indeed a few pine nuts floating in it. It was for us to share, but I hardly dared dip in my fork. I didn't taste the fish, but it was not interesting in appearance and all helpings were very small. Not a problem as I was not very hungry, but still. Did not say anything to the nice man who took me out, but my goodness it was bad for 2012.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Good Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very friendly, helpful staff who are willing to tweak the dishes to your taste if needed. The food is very good, all the ingredients taste fresh and of a high quality. All in all a good local italian.

Visited December 2012
United Kingdom
“Lovely local restaurant, charming staff, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

An unassuming restaurant, with nice decor, and occasionally, even a live performer on some evenings. All this lends to a wonderful atmosphere. Excellent Italian food, with home made, possibly hand made, pasta. I can tell that my Tagliatelle taste different from other places. Lovely range in the menu and reasonable pricing to suit every sized wallet. I've not tried the pizza, but it looks lovely with an excellent range of options. Reasonable starting price and great for kids. Adesso doesn't look kid-friendly from the outside. The glass is slightly darker and the patrons all look very grown up. But I think you'd be fine to bring your (well-behaved) young ones here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nevis, West Indies
“Very Good Value and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We come here at least once a week for dinner when we are in Town. Even mid week, the majority of tables are occupied. Booking ahead Fridays/Saturdays is a MUST.
If you want just excellent food and smiling faces without expensive swanky frills, this is the place to go.
Always a happy evening!