Just spent two great nights at this hotel,although we upgraded, the room was great, it was spacious,clean, had a lovely comfortable four poster bed,good shower and bathroom area and an amazing view of the Meadow/Welsh countrysde.The staff were very very friendly and helpful (Nelson very kindly got us out of a predicament late Sunday afternoon !!! Thank you so much ) with both breakfast and evening meal served up to a very high standardl.The hotel also has a cosy bar area were you can relax with a drink and sit by a hearty log fire !!! Much much recommended and will be looking to go back to stay there again when we tackle Mt snowden !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst