“A lovely place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of White Horse Inn

White Horse Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llanrwst
White Horse Inn
You added White Horse Inn to your Saves list
Capel Garmon, Llanrwst, Snowdonia National Park LL26 0RW, Wales   |
Ranked #8 of 8 Llanrwst B&B and Inns
Manchester
“A lovely place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2008

I found this place by chance on the internet and booked a weekend break. Upon arriving I was given a warm welcome by the lady owner who was very helpful.
During my stay I experienced nothing but friendliness and courtesy from all of the staff.
Staying there on my own, I found that nothing was too much trouble for them to assist me in enjoying my stay.
The village itself is very quiet, but the views are fantastic, placed as it is almost at the top of a hill, it is within easy reach of most places of interest if you are travelling by car. I intend to go back there in the near future and would happily recommend this place to anybody looking to have a short break or a walking holiday.
John. Hume.

• Liked — I liked the location
  • Disliked — Diff icult without a car
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Business
Chelmsford
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2007

New owners took over in 2005, what a shame. Having stayed previously in 2001 and 2003 I was looking forward to my stay. However I was dissappointed to be greeted by a rather grumpy looking elderly gentleman. The rooms have not changed, still comfortable, and the locals still friendly. The food on the other hand has gone very downhill and so has the quality of the ale!!

• Liked — Catching up with some old friends
  • Disliked — atmosphere has gone, food sucked
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2002

I went to The White Horse Inn for a short break to unwind. I was greeted with a warm freindly welcome and shown to my room. The rooms are furnished very comfortably. They have a wide selection of beers and wines and the food was just awesome!! Nothing was ever too much trouble, will definiately stay again...

Been to White Horse Inn? Share your experiences!