My husband and I enjoyed our recent stay at this beautiful hotel. We found our room, Chirk, very comfortable and well-appointed, with two pretty easy chairs and a lovely cosy bed. The ensuite was of a good size and the towels provided extremely thick and fluffy. Complimentary toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities as well as a plentiful supply of reading material made for a most enjoyable stay.The breakfast was very filling, with an excellent choice of cooked options ranging from eggs benedict to the traditional full English/Welsh breakfast. The staff were most welcoming and polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a short break in beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Edwardian manor house situated high on a sunny bluff overlooking the mountains of the Snowdonia National park. The perfect choice for a short or long stay, dinner, Sunday lunch, a wedding or private celebration. Tastefully furnished and comfortable rooms. The perfect place to relax and unwind. 'To enter Plas Maenan is to feel like a welcome guest at a private country residence. Plas Maenan - you should experience it once in your life' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Plas Maenan Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plas Maenan Country House Hotel Llanrwst
- Plas Maenan Country House Wales/Llanrwst