“BEST EVER” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Asha Balti House

Asha Balti House
Regent House | Denbigh Street, Llanrwst, Snowdonia National Park LL26 0LL, Wales
01492 641910
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Llanrwst
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: An award-winning traditional Bangladeshi Restaurant and Take-away in beautiful North Wales, where we take great pride in introducing our European friends to the mouth-watering cuisine of the Indian sub-continent.
Conwy, United Kingdom
“BEST EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We travel 15 miles every friday to experience the curries of TY ASHA BALTI HOUSE which is the best curries we have ever had We have been to many asian resauraunts but we think this is the best food ever
Fantastic take away open plan kitchen super friendly service

moira & dennis conwy

• Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
Penmachno, null, United Kingdom
“Award winning Indian food. The best for miles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

The food is excellent, some of the best I have had. It has deservedly won many awards. The service good and the prices as you would expect. A normal selection of Indian largers helps make a good meal out. The only down side is the TV with bollywood films which can be distracting to staff and punters alike!
It is thoroughly recommended, I've lost count of the number of times I've been.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blaenau Festiniog, null, United Kingdom
“love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

i really love this place i cannot get enough of it!
i live in blaenau ffestiniog and have even driven here just to get a takeaway curry!
its the best indian ive ever been too and ive eaten in a few. would defo recommend this place without a doubt! excellent food and great staff!

• Visited September 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I discovered Asha Balti House four years ago and have been a regular ever since, although I live in Manchester!! I have not found a curry house that matches Asha Balti for it's quality of food, taste, service and value for money, and therefore I will happily drive the 90 minute journey.

The menu choice is excellent and very reasonably priced. And unlike other restaurants they do not hike up the prices on drinks. A few people have commented about the service on here, but I have never had any problems. Raj and his team have never been anything but complete professionals and make us feel very welcome whenever we attend.

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

• Visited November 2012
OXFORD UK
“Pure disappointment !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Upon a referral from the hotel we made the massive mistake of eating here. Awful food, awful service.... Such a waste of a limited precious time in a lovely town. Staff had no clue what we ordered, served and cleared table at separate times, I.e did not even bother to wait for me to finish. Forgot our orders, unfriendly atmosphere and staff. Food was even less than average. Just a very bad choice I have to say if you enjoy real Indian food. This place was even worse than local supermarket Indian takeaway . We paid £30 bill which in my opinion was far too much for what they had for offer. I would never recommend it to anyone nor go there again .

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere