I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends for a night out in Weston-Super-Mare. Ive got to say this hotel topped off a great weekend.
-Had a seafront executive room which was clean throughout and very modern compared to most seaside accomodation.
- beds were very comfy and had a great nights sleep
- bathroom was clean, plenty of towells and shower was very powerfull
- 2 minute walk from the central pier and other attractions in WSM
- Staff were all in uniform and very eager to help
- plenty of staff on hand to serve all your needs and throughout the whole day
- I had an evening meal here for just £5.95 and the service and standard of the food was very high.
- breakfast was £4.95 full english plush as much coffee tea toast cerial etc as you wanted .....Bargain.
- eating area was modern and nicely decorated and very clean.
- Bar inside the hotel was stocked with various alcoholic drinks
- Outside bar was brilliant , overlooking the sea with plenty of seating
- only cost £80 to sleep 3 adults ......again bargain.
- no lights worked in the bedroom or en-suite??? we could have spoken to the hotel but it was late at night and was we didnt really need them and im sure if we asked they would have been sorted
- no remote for the tv had to get from reception
- Parking was a 50 yards away at a separate hotel, this wasnt a problem but may cause problems for the elderly or with familes with children. There is however a car park directly at the back of the hotel which is £10 for over night
Even though there were a few minor problems that is not enough to put me off giving this hotel 5/5. If you want to visit Weston-super-mare and want a modern hotel, great price , excellent food , friendly and welcoming staff and a good nights sleep....then you should not look at any other hotel than the York hotel. I will be coming back here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The York Hotel Weston super Mare in Somerset, a beautifully styled hotel on the seafront. Commanding a premier position opposite Weston Pier it combines breathtaking design with warm, friendly service and stunning sea views across Weston Bay. Featuring a range of newly refurbished, comfortable and spacious bedrooms, chic wine bar, contemporary lounge and stylish restaurant, an unbeatable seafront location in the heart of Weston super Mare makes The York Hotel the place to stay, dine and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The York Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.