“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 54 Restaurants in Bodmin
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Hereford
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We decided to visit here as we wanted to eat out one of the nights during our holiday and the menu looked lovely. We also saw they were doing a 2 for 1 offer on main meals after 6pm. My husband and I went with our 2 year old son. We were greeted very well and seated. We felt looked after and welcomed by all of the staff there and the food we had was delicious. Really enjoyable and would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hayle, United Kingdom
“Part of the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

As I have mentioned in the other reviews of the area, this should be part of a full day or perhaps two days in the area.
Great fun place and chock full of history,combine with a journey through Lostwithiel, Lanhydroc house and the DCLI military museum, you will find that perhaps one day is not enough.
Although Bodmin in itself does not seem to have a lot to offer and is not the most beutiful of towns, when you dig a little deeper you will find that the surrounding area has much to offer.

Check out the tourist office,you will be pleasantly surprised at the variety of entertainment that is all within a few minutes drive of Bodmin.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poole
“Spookily Good!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food was great,,, the manager was really chatty and nice,,, shame the younger members of staff were more interested in each other than the customers...

Visited October 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Like a trip back in time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Me and my partner visited the jail on a very quite Monday and what a great day to chose, no children running round making loads of noise. It was just me and my partner in the jail for a good half an hour till we saw a few other people which meant we had the chance to really explore and read all the stories of the prisoners. The atmosphere of the jail is great, you can really imagine what life was like for the prisoners who were locked up. I would highly recommend this place if your stating in or around Bodmin

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The traditional English tea was to die for. Absolutely beautiful! I haven't had scones as good as that before. Me and my boyfriend shared the two scones, abit pricey but well worth It. I was even considering getting another two for us! If I'm ever in bodmin I will definitely go back there just for the English tea. And they're homemade! Delicious!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere