“Good quality fine dining” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: SK10 5PH
UK
“Good quality fine dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Our first visit and we were not dissapointed by the experience. I had "pig" which was pork cooked in several different ways with a rich jus. Very tasty! Ambiance in the resuarant good. Cost £40 per head with wine so not an everyday dining event for us

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been wanting to try Oliver at Bollington Green for a while now so when my boss wanted to take me and my husband out I suggested this is the place we should go! I'm very glad I did, the food was excellent, I can't pick out one course as they were all equally delicious, but the homemade peanut brittle was particularly good! Service was great, attentive but not overly so. Will be going back as soon as we can!

• Visited February 2013
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I loved this restaurant, as did my husband. Gorgeous food and they will let you bring your own fine wine for £10 corkage. (They have a wine list themselves but the friends we went with have a fantastic cellar). Service excellent, beautiful onion bread freshly baked on the table, terrific choice and deserves all the accolades it receives.

Cheshire, England
“Excellent Food and Service to match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our third visit to Oliver at Bollington Green and again it offered excellent food and service.
We eat out on a fairly regular basis and have tried all restaurants in the local area. Oliver has raised the bar for 'fine dining' with an excellent restaurant offering fantastic food and extremely efficient service.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Pig!
We will be back again!

• Visited January 2013
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to Oliver after my son had mentioned it a few times, he kept going on about how good the food was. I was not disappointed!

The restaurant itself has a lovely décor with a fantastic ambience. The service was excellent, with staff being very friendly and helpful.

The food was exquisite - to die for. Presentation - exemplary. All three courses were outstanding and you would have to go a very long way to beat this restaurant.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates fine dining. With the prices being so reasonable for such a wonderful experience.

• Visited January 2013