“Very good indeed!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Postcode: SK11 6NR Phone: 01625 502 937
West Yorks
“Very good indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I grew up in Macclesfield and left as soon as I could. Over the past few years I've been drawn back increasingly frequently as a result of the burgeoning dining scene - and this restaurant epitomises everything that's great about what's been growing in town over the past 4 or 5 years. Pleasant surroundings, really friendly service and good, well presented food at a better than reasonable price. I'll look forward to coming back.

Stockport, United Kingdom
“A fine evening out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Ate here as part of a largish group of friends/colleagues. We met at 7.15 on a Thursday. Quiet but certainly not deserted and the atmosphere was good. We were welcomed, and allowed to wait for a couple of late-comers without fuss or pressure to order. The service was simply excellent. Once orders were taken things progressed well with the group feeling neither rushed nor neglected. The food was good and represented fine value for money. I had a great time with good company... if you go with poor company that won't be the restaurants fault will it?

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Enjoyed a really pleasant evening here last week. The staff are extremely friendly, especially Deano, he went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The food was really nice and a very enjoyable night was had at an incredibly reasonable price,highly recommended and will definitely be returning

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a great night out with my friends! Will definitely be returning here, keep up the good work guys.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“First Time = Last Time!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Akways fancicied a visit here and we decided to on 22nd June.

We ordered pizzas and cocktails. Our friends got their drinks within 2-3 minutes of ordering we received our cocktails after 20 minutes of ordering.

The cocktails were the worst cocktails I've had in my entire life never have I had a drink that I cannot drink, 2 sips and that was all. This was no cocktail but some sort of random mix of drinks that didnt blend nor taste right, waste of £6.95! Exactly the same applied to my partners drink. Not impressed.

Pizza was very average for an Italian, nothing special nor very tasty, wouldn't really recommend the parma ham pizza.

Appeared to be a wee bit unorganised too orders coming back and forth and generally not very efficient.