“Superb” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. The locally produced food is of the highest quality well prepared and presented. Served by very courteous staff. I have had breakfast, lunch and high tea. Every meal was top standard and excellent value for my hard earned money. Well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Top class food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I went here for lunch with my husband, I have been to this restaurAnt on a number of occasions and it never fails to disappoint. The staff are very helpful and friendly, always smiling and polite. I had the chicken melt which was delicious it was served with fresh veg and potatoes. For dessert I had the nicest pavlova I have ever tasted. It was really good value for what we had and the portion size was perfect. I would recommend this restaurant and I will continue dining here as I know I won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangor, United Kingdom
“First class home cooked food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went here recently with one of my friends who had recommended it. I had a prawn open salad and couldn't believe how beautifully presented it was. My friend had roast beef with potatoes and vegetables and pepper sauce and she too said it was beautiful, well presented and fresh.The staff were very friendly helpful and polite. I will definitely be returning, as not only was the food delicious but was excellent value for money. I would recommend the rambling rose to anyone

• Visited May 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Christmas Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Lovely meal, well prepared and very tasty.
The Christmas fare was well presented and was freshly made,home-made soups and local produce. The sorbet as a palate cleanser between the courses was a lovely touch. Service was quick, efficient and polite with staff checking if we had any needs. As mentioned the food was fresh, well presented and in good quantity - very tasty.
As a family we have eaten in this restaurant before and have found it to always be of high standard with local papers available for these coming in for morning coffee.
The premises are clean and presentable with toilet area.
ps. the mince pies are to die for

• Visited December 2012