“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

02891 458455
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 129 restaurants in Bangor
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife and I had their set menu at Christmas, food was good though service was a little slow this time . definitely worth a visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely Christmas Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Had Christmas lunch recently as part of a large party. Food quality and choice was much above the normal standard associated with Christmas lunches. Service was unhurried but suited the occasion very well.Everyone seemed very happy and lunch was a very enjoyable event.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Recommended by the locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I work away a lot and this is a place I would recommend, The mussels were fantastic and the steak just melts in your mouth. Very good value for money and service with a smile I'll be back again and again.

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Extremely rude staff member”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my partner were looking for somewhere to go for dinner. After driving past Teddy's we decided to phone to see what there was available on the 2 course menu. On phoning for the menu my partner was told it was a typical menu. My partner then had 2 ask what was on it. The guy he spoke to seemed irritated by this request. He proceeded to rush through the menu so fast that we hadn't a clue what he had said. Unfortunately the phone then cut off before we had a chance to clarify what was on offer. I called straight back and the same male answered the phone. I explained that we had just been on the phone but that he had gone through the menu so fast that we hadn't heard what was on it. He was extremely rude and stated that my partner had just cut him off in a very rude way. I explained that the phone had cut off and that's why we had phoned back. Again in a very abrupt and an aggressive manner the staff member said my partner had cut off the call in a very rude manner. This was totally uncalled for. All we wanted was to fine out what was on the menu. I can only presume that Teddy's don't need our business. The member of staff we spoke to was Michael. Needless to say, we will not be going to Teddy's and have decided to eat else where. I experienced Teddy's about 4 years ago and on that occasion I found the staff to be extremely rude after I pointed out that they had overcharged me. I thought perhaps things had changed but clearly not! I will not b giving them the benefit of the doubt again!!

Visited December 2013
newtownards
“Great place to eat and relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The food was really great with great presentation , the service was excellent the whole experience 100%

• Visited November 2013