“Fantastic Dining” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 85 restaurants in Sevenoaks
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A warm welcome from Giacomo and Daniela!We invite you into our new Italian restaurant in Sevenoaks Weald for a traditional Italian experience.Wine and dine in authentic Italian style with regional dishes from Puglia and Piemonte freshly prepared and cooked to order and served by friendly professional staff who will work hard to ensure Giacomo`s Ristorante becomes your favourite retaurant
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This exceptional Italian restaurant which is in the Kentist countryside in The Weald between Sevenoaks & Tonbridge , is very worth the drive to get there ,,, we had a party of 12 & the service was outstanding ,,, the staff were very attentive & every request < there were many > went promptly attended too ... the menu is varied with a wide array of most delicious dishes ....so there is a wide choice ... overall everyone in our party throughly enjoyed our
exceelent lunch

....

92% Recommend
Matfield, United Kingdom
“Terrific Best Italian restaurant outside London and Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The family staff are so charming and warm Great menu to choose from too. It was Wednesday night and packed. That says something. The Burrata was delicious. Great white wine of the month. Delicious veal masala. Lovely fresh grilled Bass . Terrific Scottish mussels. FAULTLESS !

Groombridge, null, United Kingdom
“Lovely way to spend a dreary Saturday Lunchtime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had the most enjoyable Saturday lunchtime here. The food was excellent, very well presented, with an attention to detail which took me back to days of old. Many thanks to Giacomo, Daniela and Team, you provided a wonderful experience.

London, United Kingdom
“Pretentious”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Sevenoaks desperately needs an independent Italian restaurant and unfortunately it still does. I ordered the fillet steak and asked for it to be cooked 'with no pink' the lady who took my order said she didn't think the chef would cook it like that. Eventually she agreed and took the order. However five minutes later she returned with the menu to tell me he refuses to cook it like I wanted. I asked to see him so he could explain to my face why he wouldn't cook it how I wanted but he chose to stay in the kitchen. Needless to say we left and will not be returning.

Visited January 2014
East Anglia
“You don't need your passport to go to Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This place is just like walking into the best of Italy.

I cannot speak of the costs, as I did not pay and was a guest.

We went there for my mothers birthday. There was a party of six in a busy dining room. I say "busy dining room" because that was what my eyes and past experience told me .... however, I would never have known how busy they were had it not been for me seeing. The service was excellent, prompt and friendly.

The food was incredible. They created a dish (Goulash) to taste at the side of the table with the theatre of the dish being flambed.

It is a place I look forward to visiting again. I can recommend this without hesitation, deviation or repetition!