“Great choice” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Torun, Poland
“Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great choice of food, mostly in Italian style but not only. Lunch prices available. Big shopping centre in vicinity with nassive car parking place.

Visited July 2013

Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Hit or Miss!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been several times and while the food is always great, you can either be served very quickly or be waiting for what seems hours, does put you off going though.

Visited May 2013
Ely, United Kingdom
“How can you keep getting it wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very poor food quality and chefs who can manage to get it wrong 3 times in a row. It was an experience I wont be repeating over priced up market mcdonalds.

Visited August 2013
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Good for families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This American style diner does have food for even the pickiest eater! It has some great deals too, from breakfast to lunch and dinner, with staff as happy and friendly as you would expect to find in any US eatery, but in Morecambe!! Well worth a try. Lots of parking and just off the promenade

Visited June 2013
Prenton, United Kingdom
“AMAZING STAFF THAT I OWE A DEBT OF GRATITUDE TO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hard for me to review the food here but we love F&B's and it is a must go to if we see one, this review is to thank the staff for their help and support on Sunday 14th July.

We were greeted politely and sat in a booth (thankfully) not far from the front door ordered our drinks and food and were ready for the usual excellent meal. Our drinks and first course were with us in no time at all however having finished our first course my wife was taken critically ill and had what was later described as a 'Mini Stroke' by the local hospital. Obvious to what had happened it turned out both myself and the Manager I believe named Paul had dialled 999 I coonected first at which point Paul came over and remained with us whilst a very distressing situation developed. He remained calm and had the doors open, met and directed the ambulance crew to our table saving much critical time.

Whilstr the paramedics did their job in stabilizing my wife before moving her Paul remained on hand offering to help in any way that he could and obvious that we were leaving rapidly I offered to pay for our meals this was declined again aiding a swift departure.

I've passed my gratitude on about the team here directly to their MD, it is so easy to criticise and not praise or recognise an above and beyond level of service, it is oh see easily and often demonstrated in this litigous day and age for staff not to get involved, it is refreshing to see F&B staff think of their customers before themselves.

My sincerest thanks and eternal gratitude to all involved.

• Visited July 2013