“oops” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Rhyl, United Kingdom
“oops”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Friday night 2 x lamb shanks 1x New York Chicken. Waitress advised that there were no vegetables yo go with the lamb.only salad. OK it's raining so we don't want to go anywhere else, salad it is. The chicken arrived about 2 inches big and well overcooked. It had to be sent back and its replacement was fine. We ordered a bottle of wine but that wasn't available either. The staff were very apologetic and an adjustment was made.

Visited June 2013
Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie and Benny's, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Good Evening,

Sorry to read that we ran out of some products the night you came to visit us. I have spoken to the General Manager and the Area Chef to make sure we try our best for this not to happen again.

If you wish to contact me further please feel free to email me personally on jacqueline.fletcher@trgplc.com

Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Bit of a Let Down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Finally made it to this restaurant after promising myself and my wife that we would go. Had heard lots of good things about it, but was seriously disappointed. Went with my wife, son and some friends. There was a large party booked in for a birthday, but even so, they should have been able to cope. We had to wait for 20 mins before someone came to take our order and it took another 15 minutes before we got our drinks, then they got that order wrong. Those of us that ordered starters eventually got them after about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, my son had also asked for another drink, 40 minutes later it still hadn't come. We had been in the restaurant nearly an hour and a half when we got our main courses and had to remind the waiter we had ordered a drink earlier that still hadn't come. My wife ordered steak, medium, but was well done and really tough. The staff must have realised we were fed up, so they knocked 20% off the bill, but that didn't make up for the fact that the service was poor, food wasn't very good and it's overpriced for what you get.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Good Evening Chris,

I'm really sorry to read of your recent visit to Frankie and Benny's in Morecambe.

Please email me personally on jacqueline.fletcher@trgplc.com with a little more information so I can look into this further for you. All feedback is given back to the restaurant, Area Manager and Area Chef.

luton
“Dont bother”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a terrble meal.the stake was really tough my son was given the wrong meal.and the price is far to much.wont be back has put us off for life

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Good Evening Hayley,

Sorry to read about your recent visit to Frankie and Benny's Morecambe.

Did you get to speak to the Manager on the night? All feedback is given back to the restaurant, Area Manager and Area Chef.

Please feel free to email me personally on jacqueline.fletcher@trgplc.com so I can look into this for you.

morecambe , England, United Kingdom
“GREAT SERVICE AND FANTASTIC VALUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

eat here last night again for the 3rd time this year and I had the best meal and service in a long time the staff were very helpful i saw a advert on the table for a coke float and i ordered 1 was great but when he came back he asked do you want another i said ya but made with iron brew would be better next thing it was there an iron brew float MAGIC you can ask for more our starters were nice and hot and out very quickly then we had burgers and i was stuffed then the bill came 25% just cause it was a monday we had 2 starters 2 mains 3 drinks 2 of which were £2.95 for the coke/ironbru float and the total bill was £23.00 great that !!!!!
A 2 COURSE MEAL AND 3 DRINKS FOR 2 PEOPLE £23 GET IN

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Good Evening,

It's lovely to read your recent review at Frankie and Benny's Morecambe! I'll pass your comments back to the General Manager and his team and they'll be delighted!

Kinloch Rannoch, United Kingdom
“So Let Down....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have reviewed this restaurant before, and would not usually go back on what I said before, but we were so let down during this visit, I felt that I had to say something.

We visited on a Saturday afternoon, and the place was less than half full. The staff seemed distracted and uninterested in what was going on, and tables were left uncleared throughout the time we were there. However where I felt most aggrieved was the standard of meal we were served. Of the three dishes, only one was acceptable, and mine, pulled pork sandwich, was without the doubt, the worst meal I have ever had ever, seriously. What made it worse is the price we paid for the meal.

On balance, I don't think we'll ever come to F&B's again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jacqueline F, Marketing at Frankie and Benny's, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Good evening Steve,

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent visit to Frankie and Benny's in Morecambe. All comments are taken very seriously and I can assure you I pass them back onto the General Manager, Kitchen Manager and Area Chef so that changes can be made.

If you feel you would like to discuss anything further please feel free to email me personally on jacqueline.fletcher@trgplc.com