This was a perfect place whilst visiting the UK to meet with friends. We were able to share the 2 bedroomed loft accommodation which had a nice sitting room where we could catch up, cook, keep wine in the fridge and generally feel at home without worrying about disturbing the other guests. The breakfast conservatory was a lovely airy place and the breakfast menu was varied enough to suit every taste and diet. Add to this the very friendly owners, the lovely location and the very reasonable costs its well worth a visit if you want to explore this part of North Yorkshire.
- Also Known As:
- Barker Stakes Farm Hotel Pickering
- Barker Stakes Farm Hotel
- Barker Stakes Farm Pickering, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet haven of North Yorkshire our 4* 18th century farmhouse is set in 18 acres on the banks of Pickering Beck. Our en suite rooms are on the ground floor situated around a courtyard and a delicious Yorkshire breakfast is served in our conservatory. We have plenty of off street parking gardens and even fly fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Barker Stakes Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.