Eight couples arrived on Friday afternoon for our W.O.T.Y weekend. We had been given our own secure parking for our prized card and most of us we situated in the Hideaway chalet rooms.
The chalets were very well equiped,clean warm with everything that we needed for our stay. We had been allowed to have exclusive use of our own lounge which we great. We dined in the Lounge on Saturday night and the attention we second to non. Our cars were allowed to stay on site until Sunday afternoon as we all went off the Whitby on the Train for the dayWe would differently recommend that you give this Hotel a visit, well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome awaits you at this proper family run Inn. Next year will be our 30th at The White Swan and we have just about got things organised. From the moment you walk through the doors you'll feel at home. We aim to keep things simple and just let you relax ...Tom Parker Bowles reckons 'Every market town should have a White Swan' and the Daily Telegraph described us as 'God's own Country Pub' on a recent visit. If you read the reviews here you will get a flavour of what we are trying to do. We are an Inn with a lovely restaurant and 2 rosette food but not the plastic fine dining you find in many four star properties. Real food, real people, lovely rooms and great value for money.And by the way if you are not delighted I will give you your money back so long as you tell us at the time.Victor Buchanan - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The White Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Pickering
- The White Swan Inn Pickering, Yorkshire