We stayed for four nights with Mark and Nicole and had 2 single rooms plus a triple room with wonderful views. The location of the hotel is marvelous for walking on the beaches, the forests and cliff tops. We had the most wonderful time in Winter - the beaches were deserted and one could walk for miles along the spectacular coastline without seeing anyone. There is so much to see and do in the area - it is a brilliant base for exploring. The hotel is very good value for money and the owners are friendly, professional and helpful. The food was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales