Have just returned home after spending two nights at this lovely Hotel. Mark, Nicole & Staff were so helpful and friendly. Our room had lovely sea views. The bed was very comfy, the en-suite was spacious and most importantly everywhere was sparkling clean. The equipment in the room all worked well ( Hairdryer, Kettle TV etc) We enjoyed our breakfasts in the pretty dining room. The garden was very inviting and we really liked playing frisby with the dogs!!
We are returning to Saundersfoot in October and look forward to staying at Woodlands again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards from beach and village centre, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales