We stayed for two nights for my Birthday in February - we made an excellent choice. The views are amazing from the rooms and the cliff top restaurant. The food is out of this world - please try the eggs benedict in the morning yum. Evening meal was delicious with plenty to choose from on the menu - all cooked fresh from local produce. The rooms were spacious with really comfy beds, tea and coffee making facilities(with fresh milk in the fridge) a large TV, a huge bathroom and free bottled water.The service is excellent and you dont feel rushed when in the retaurant. We had a window table which was lovely overlooking the harbour.However the best part of the break for me was the hydropool and the Spa treatments - just what the doctor ordered. Felt really relaxed after two days of pampering. Would def recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales