From start to finish, everything was first class in this terrific hotel in such a lovely part of Wales.
A double room with sea view for one night cost us £240. Yes expensive, but what a treat.
It was nice to do all the arrangements and transactions in Welsh? Both Angharad and Nia in reception speak Welsh. Diolch am y croeso.
On arrival, Nia took us to the room, and showed every thing we needed to know.
The hotel is beautifully renovated. Very modern and nice touches from the scented toilet paper to the sweets left on the bed, and from a personalised letter in the room on arrival to a pint of fresh milk in the fridge.
The weather was fantastic, therefore it was worth having a room with sea view and overlooking Saundersfoot.
We dined in the restaurant. The staff there were all French, but most produce were sourced locally. We really enjoyed the food. Good service and nice atmosphere.
First class breakfast as well.
Included in the price was the use of the spa facilities for 90 minutes. I could have stayed there all day. Both the spa and restaurant over look Saundersfoot and the harbour as well.
Checkout was at 11am. A bit early for me because I wanted to stay for longer.
My wife has fallen in love with the place, therefore will will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales