What an absolutely stunning hotel. My wife and I had a short, special 1 night break, away from our 3 and 5 year olds and really could not have hoped for a more perfect place.
From the welcoming and friendly staff to the sensational panoramic views this hotel is superb. Our room was a "Good with balcony and seaview" and whilst not facing the harbour (the ultimate view I would say) still gave us a breathtaking sweep of the ocean to wake upto and enjoy from both the bed and the balcony itself. The "Good room" was quite small but beautifully decorated and presented, with a wonderfully comfortable bed.
We dined in the resturant on the evening and the food was fantastic as was the attentive service. Also the views from the restuarnt/bar etc are stunning at night with the lights of the harbour and town twinkiling below.
The spa, in particular the hydrotherapy pool with its infinity aspect is simply stunning - just be aware that you book a 90 minute slot for this rather than have unlimited use. whilst this might not suit some it actually enhances the spa experience as the whole complex (inc: sauna / Steam rooms etc) is only ever host to 10 people at any one time.
All in all this is a fantastic hotel in every way - As a romantic getaway it certainly takes some beating.
We can not wait to return !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales